BThemes

News Update :

Mensagens no twitter em memória de Eddie Guerrero

Eddie Guerrero

Fez hoje 5 anos que o malogrado Eddie Guerrero deixou-nos. Entretanto várias personagens ligadas ao pro wrestling fizeram questão de deixar algumas palavras relembrando o amigo.

Chavo Guerrero: “5 yrs ago today we lost 1of the greatest of all time. Wrestler and person. Eddie Guerrero!”

Kurt Angle: “Today is a day to honor the greatest wrestler I had the priviledge to wrestle with. Eddie guerrerro left this world 5 years ago. I miss him.”

Taz: “Eddie G, u r missed & loved by millions. I miss your humor, amazing talent & your friendship! U will never be forgotten….RIP bro.”

CM Punk: “I wake up and plan to try to get Eddie Guerreros name to trend and it already is! Good Job people.”

Goldust: “I am a big fan of the boys who can actually work…like eddie”

Mickie James: “R.I.P. Eddie =) “Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.” Eskimo Proverb.”

Chris Jericho: “Eddy Guerrero was a good friend and a good man. I miss his friendship, humor and wisdom every day. Que Paso Putillo Falso?!?”

Vickie Guerrero: “Today is a day of remembrance that is heavy on my heart”
Share this Article on :

1 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Lembro que sua última luta foi contra Ken Kennedy, o que estará a pensar agora?

Enviar um comentário

 

© Copyright Total Wrestling News 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah fazer email gratis | Powered by mugen download mugen chars.